High detailed 3d model of 2008 Subaru Impreza WRX 5-door with interior.
- Originally created with 3ds Max 7.0 - Two .max files with Brazil and Standard 3ds Max materials - MeshSmooth is still in the history for .max format (MeshSmooth level 1 is set by default) - Separate objects like body, wheels and doors. All objects are intelligently named - Doors can be opened - Unit system is set to metric. Model is built to real-world scale - All textures and materials are included and assigned. Textures and materials are intelligently named - Previews rendered in 3ds Max 7.0 with Brazil R/S using MeshSmooth iteration level 1 for all objects (except wireframe previews, no MeshSmooth used)
- .obj format is recommended for import in other 3d software. If your software doesn't support .obj format, please use .3ds format; .obj format was exported from 3ds Max. The geometry for .obj format is set to quads - .max files can be loaded in 3ds Max 7.0 or higher. In order to use Brazil rendering setups and materials, Brazil R/S 2.0 or higher is required
- .max format: • no MeshSmooth: 43,792 faces and 54,579 vertices • MeshSmooth level 1: 170,763 faces and 193,989 vertices • MeshSmooth level 2: 499,575 faces and 538,647 vertices
- .c4d, .lwo, .scn, .mb and .obj formats: • low: 44,818 faces and 54,571 vertices • medium: 170,889 faces and 193,977 vertices • high: 499,701 faces and 538,633 vertices
- .3ds format: • low: 84,224 faces and 51,504 vertices • medium: 341,716 faces and 191,385 vertices • high: 999,332 faces and 538,246 vertices
To protect our artists and provide a superior customer experience, TurboSquid offers a Quality Guarantee on all our models, textures, and other products. If a product is unsuitable for your project, you can contact our staff for assistance. For more details on our return policy, please review the link below or open a Support Ticket.