High detailed 3d model of 2008 Chevrolet Silverado Extended Cab 2LT with interior.
- Two .max files with Brazil and Standard 3ds Max materials - Separate objects like body, wheels and doors. All objects are intelligently named - Doors can be opened - All textures and materials are included and assigned - Previews rendered in 3ds Max 7.0 with Brazil R/S using no MeshSmooth for all objects
- .obj format is recommended for import in other 3d software. If your software doesn't support .obj format, please use .3ds format; .obj format was exported from 3ds Max. The geometry for .obj format is set to quads - .max files can be loaded in 3ds Max 7.0 or higher. In order to use Brazil rendering setups and materials, Brazil R/S 2.0 or higher is required
- .max format: • no MeshSmooth: 49,084 faces and 58,370 vertices • MeshSmooth level 1: 191,895 faces and 212,321 vertices
- .c4d, .lwo, .scn, .mb and .obj formats: • original: 49,722 faces and 58,356 vertices • high: 194,086 faces and 212,297 vertices
- .3ds format: • original: 97,341 faces and 54,689 vertices • high: 388,036 faces and 207,777 vertices
To protect our artists and provide a superior customer experience, TurboSquid offers a Quality Guarantee on all our models, textures, and other products. If a product is unsuitable for your project, you can contact our staff for assistance. For more details on our return policy, please review the link below or open a Support Ticket.