High detailed 3D model of 2015-2016 Mercedes-benz AMG GT3 with very low interior.
- Originally created with Cinema 4D R16
- One .c4d file with physical render and standard Cinema 4D materials
- MeshSmooth level 2 is set for all objects
- Objects have symmetry and subdivide nurbs. All objects are groped. Total number of objects is 442 (953 without symmetry) All groups of objects are named (all important objects too)
- Doors can't be opened
- Unit system is set to metric. Real-world scale. Transforms are freezing
- All textures and materials are included and assigned. Render scene with render settings is included too
- 7 textures, basically in resolution from 1024x1024px (for brakes, logos, tires and flaps)
- Polygons triangular only at necessary. Basically quads.
- No objects with isolated, overlapping vertices. No objects with overlapping faces. There are objects with overlapping uv faces and missing bitmaps
- No plugins
- .c4d format (MeshSmooth level 2 applied to all objects):
no MeshSmooth: 30,978 faces and 32,532 vertices.
MeshSmooth level 2 (is optimal): 1,341,772 faces and 1,358,150 vertices.
*If you want more polygons and quality just up subdivide lvls on car body parts to MeshSmooth level 3.