Detailed 3D model of a 1996 BMW Z3
- Originally created with 3ds Max 2012
All objects are intelligently named
Doors can't be opened
- Unit system is set to metric.
26 V-Ray materials and 11 textures
- All textures and materials are included and assigned
The file has 35 objects, 5 groups.
- Previews rendered in 3ds Max 2012 with V-Ray 2.10.01, turbosmooth subdivision set to level 2.
Turbosmooth modifier still active in modifier stacks.
- File includes only the model without the environment.
- Render settings / HDRI not included.
- OBJ and FBX formats was exported from 3ds Max, formats have gray material.
- .max format:
Subdivision level 0: 66,797 faces and 71,179 vertices
Subdivision level 1: 282,215 faces and 167,112 vertices
Subdivision level 2: 1,020,791 faces and 543,622 vertices
Two OBJ Files
One with high poly and one with low poly (Without Turbosmooth)