This is a Model of NEW YORK CENTRAL J3a Hudson ( built by American Locomotive Co. - 1937). Originally created with Autodesk Maya 2015.
- This model was designed for use as a real-time asset in a film production.
- This model is suitable for use in broadcast, high-res film close-ups, advertising, design visualization.
- All images were render with Autodesk Maya 2015 in mental ray, Physical Sun and Sky light .
- No modifications were made to the rendered preview images all preview images are the rendered output from Autodesk Maya 2015. One preview image(2nd image) with a background was added in Photoshop, and this background doesn't come with the model
- Model is built to real-world scale.
- Model is placed at origin.
- Model has materials and shaders applied and one fractal texture.
- Units used: Centimeters.
- No cleaning up necessary, all objects are properly and uniquely named.
- Scene objects are organized by groups.
- Selection sets for the objects to be smoothed.
- There are two layers in the scene file describing the layers to be smoothed and not to be smoothed.
- This file has a mental ray Physical Sun and Sky
- All colors can be easily modified.
- Materials are native Autodesk Maya 2015 Materials.
- This model contains quads, tris and ngons
- This model contains Standard materials and mental ray materials.
- Check 'Quick Select Sets' named 'Smooth' in the edit menu for smoothing objects.
- Select the objects from the layer 'To_Smooth'.
(For a better model output, select the objects from the 'quick select sets', named 'Smooth' or from the layer 'To_Smooth' and smooth the mesh or click on the keypad button 3).
- This file has Physical Sun and Sky light included in the model. You could at any given point of time remove this light by going to: render settings -> Indirect Lighting -> Physical Sun and Sky.
- This model comes in two other formats FBX 2011 and OBJ. these formats comes with standard default Materials and no separate lights. FBX file has layers for model smoothening. Do not smooth the layer mentioned 'Not_To_Smooth'
FBX file format : Type - Binary
Version - FBX 2011
FBX plug-in version : 2015.0 Release(225587)