|Cinema 4D 9.5||Advanced Render 9.5|
|Lightwave 6||Other 6|
- Inside scene: -model
- No cleaning up necessary, just drop your models into the scene and start rendering.
- No special plugin needed to open scene.
- Phong shading interpolation / Smoothing - 35°
- Polygones 593695 Vertices - 429463
- Polygones - 593695 Vertices - 428776
- Polygones - 827615 Vertices - 420287
- Polygones - 428776 Vertices - 43670
- Polygones - 827615 Vertices - 910280
The Panzerkampfwagen IV (Pz.Kpfw. IV), commonly known as the Panzer IV, was a Medium tank developed in Nazi Germany in tue late 1930s and used extensively during the Second World War.
Its ordnance inventory designation was SD.KFZ 161.
Robust and reliable, it saw service in all combat theaters involving Germany, and has the distinction of being the only German tank to remain in continuous production throughout the war, with over 8,800 produced between 1936 and 1945.