Auverland Panhard PVP - Petit Vehicule Protege - Army Version from the French light armoured vehicle
- Inside scene: -model - 36 textures, 1 transparency map
- All materials, bodypaint-textures and textures are included.
- No cleaning up necessary, just drop your models into the scene and start rendering.
- No special plugin needed to open scene.
- Phong shading interpolation / Smoothing - 35
- NOTE - In lwo, obj, 3ds and fbx the transparency map (Windscreen_T) must manually load in the Materialcanal.
- c4d Version R16
- Polygones - 473853 - Vertices - 398782 - 54 Objects - 36 textures - 1 transparency map
- obj File - lwo file - 3ds file - fbx file Version 2010
The Petit Vehilcue Protege (Small protected vehilce) is a light, general-purpose armoured 4-wheel drive vehilce used by the French Army. It is intended mostly as personnel carrier, weapon carrier, and for reconnaissance, detection and transmission purposes. The PVP is modular, allowing extra seats to be added for more personnel, or to be used as a light truck. The armour is made of steel and aluminium, protects the crew and the engine. The floor is protected against antipersonnel mines.