150mm sIG 33 L/11.4 heavy infantry gun on the unmodified chassis of PzKpfw1 Ausf B.
Originally modelled in cinema4D 11. Detailed enough for close-up renders. The zip-file contains bodypaint textures and standard materials.
- Inside scene: -model - 22 materials
- All materials, bodypaint-textures and textures are included.
- No cleaning up necessary, just drop your models into the scene and start rendering.
- No special plugin needed to open scene.
- Phong shading interpolation / Smoothing - 35
- Polygones - 587619 Vertices - 468742 - 241 Objects - 22 Materials
- obj File - lwo file - 3ds file - fbx file Version 2010
The 15cm sIG33 (SF) auf Panzerkampfwagen 1 Ausf.B was a German self-propelled heavy infantry gun used during World War 2. Assigned to the infantry gun companies of the motorized infantry regiments had difficulties keeping up with the tanks during combat. The easiest solution was to modify a spare tank chassis to carry it into battle. A sIG 33 was mounted on the chassis of a Panzer 1 Ausf.B, complete with carriage and wheels, in place of the turret and superstructure.