HIRES MODEL OF A TROPICAL BEACH RESORT
>>> Scene Information
- the scene uses the Multiscatter plugin: you need this plugin to render the palmtrees!!!
- the scene is prepared for vray 2
- the scene uses Linear Workflow
- polies scene: 5.247.860
- the scene is very memory consuming: I recommend at least 8gb of RAM!!!
- the beach segment is 1200m long
- the stack of the models is collapsed
- sand: UVW 1
- sand: micronoise UVW 2
- reef UVW 4
- the palmtrees are distributed using Multiscatter: you need this plugin to render the palmtrees!!!
- the roof uses max' internal hair system - you need vray 2 to render this (there is instruction included how to use it)
- the scene uses vray materials
- 2 versions of the ocean are availble...with and without waves...simply assign the material.
- the reef is textured using a blend material - it blends from reef to sand
- waves texture: 12k resoltion
- reef texture: 8k
- sand texture: 4k
- the scene uses a vray daylight system with vray phyical camera
- the scene is set up for LWF
- 3dsmax 2010
>>> please check out my catalogue for more hires and realistic models
>>> if you like this model I would kindly ask you to rate it
>>> this is a computer generated 3d model - it is not a real life object.