|3ds Max 2010||mental ray|
Don't see the file format you need?Free File Format Conversion
Have questions? Chat with us now.Live Chat Now 24/7
Modern traffic control signal [device] originally modeled after CAD designs for a Las Vegas project. Model is accurately recreated with attention to detail.
There’s no need for clean-up, all objects have clean and smooth polygonal surfaces and are grouped for easy selection.
All regulatory signs, cameras, and traffic control device lights are interchangeable and can be easily arranged to suit your needs.
The highly detailed model includes the following regulatory traffic signal signs and plaques;
• Light assembly [complete]
• Pipe post [complete with end caps & screws]
• Advance Intersection Lane Control (R3-8) sign
• Optional Movement Lane Control (R3-6)
Movement Prohibition Signs;
• No Left Turn (R3-2) sign
• No Turns (R3-3) sign
• No U-Turn (R3-4) sign
• No U-Turn/No Left Turn (R3-18)
Mandatory Movement Lane Control;
• Left Turn Only (R3-5) sign
• Left Lane Must Turn Left (R3-7)
Traffic Signal Signs;
• LEFT ON GREEN ARROW ONLY (R10-5)
• LEFT TURN YIELD ON GREEN (symbolic circular green) (R10-12)
• NO TURN ON RED (symbolic circular red) (R10-11)
Separate signal faces;
• CIRCULAR RED
• CIRCULAR YELLOW
• CIRCULAR GREEN
• Steady right-turn RED ARROW
• Steady right-turn YELLOW ARROW
• Steady right-turn GREEN ARROW
Photo Enforced Signs and Plaques (R10-18, R10-19P, R10-19aP)
• PHOTO ENFORCED CAMERA
Pedestrian Crossing Signs
• Pedestrian display [WALKING PERSON SYMBOL]
Intersection street plaque
• Universal street plaque [complete with attachments & wiring]
All textures, materials and lighting used in above renders are included in the .max file format.
Everything you see in the pictures is based on the Manual on Uniform Traffic Control Devices 2009.