A highly-accurate 3D model of a Thornless Honey Locust tree (Gleditsia triacanthos var. inermis), which is one of the most popular landscape trees in North America.
This tree is perfect for use in high-end architectural renderings.
The model is 23 feet tall, and the lowest branches hang about 5-1/2 feet above the ground.
- Optimized for 3dsMax 2014 and Vray 2.4
- The tree geometry is organized by material IDs.
----2: Boughs and large branches
----3: Small branches and twigs
----4: Leaf stems
- Leaves are opacity mapped, with filtering turned off to ensure fast render times.
- The OBJ file has no materials, but all mapping coords are preserved.
- The OBJ file geometry is detached into material groups in order to ease the material assignment process.
- The OBJ was exported from 3dsMax using the Maya preset.
-Mapped, standard materials have been preserved in the FBX model. However, these basic materials will need adjusting in your preferred 3D modeling package.
- 3dsMax System Unit Scale = inches
- Lighting and preview scene are not included.