Squirrel 3D model.
Originally created with 3dsMax.
Compatible with 3ds Max 9, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 and higher.
This model is suitable for use in broadcast, high-res film close-ups, advertising, design visualization, etc.
Modeled for subdivision - only quads and tris polygons.
This model contains 8971 polygons with TurboSmooth OFF
This model contains 285888 polygons with TurboSmooth ON (set to 2 iterations.)
Squirrel rigged with Character Studio Biped and skined with Skin modifier.
Scene have 3 layers for easy navigate:
1. Biped - biped bones for animator. Also include few not Character Studio bones for Jaw and Eyes.
2. BipedNubs - helpers. Do not delete it.
3. Mesh - Squirrel 3D Model for Rendering.
This product includes 3ds Max versions with and without V-Ray (separate downloads).
No third-party renderer (for Vray scene you will need V-Ray 1.5 or higher) or plug-ins needed.
Previews rendered with V-Ray.
1. Squirl_B.jpg - 4096x4096;
2. Squirl_D.jpg - 4096x4096;
3. refr.hdr - HDRI for reflections.
Note: If you need cheper, but not rigged 3D model, check search by ID 659998 or keywords 'Squirrel Shiva3D'.
Feel free to leave your opinion in comments and check out my other models.
© Yegor Tsyba 2007-2012