Spectre M4 is intended for game/realtime/background use.
This model is not intended for subdivision.
This is a high quality, low poly asset originally modeled in 3DS Max 2013. The normal map was baked from a high poly model, making this product look very detailed without using many polygons.
The main renders and wireframes were done using Marmoset Toolbag 2.
This weapon is designed to be ready for animation. The trigger, bolt, cocking knob and magazine can be re-positioned and animated.
Low Poly Model (3 Objects)
|| Geometry ||
Weapon consists of separate objects linked in the following hierarchy (3ds Max and .fbx versions only):
• 8726 Total Tris
• 5068 Total Polys
• 4681 Total Verts
• There is a 9mm bullet placed in the 50 round magazine (you can duplicate it if you need more bullets)
• Polygons are all quads or tris, no n-gons
• Model unwrapped manually to make most efficient use of the UV space
• Model scaled to approximate real world size (inches)
• Approximate dimensions: W:13.9'' x L:1.5'' x H:7.9''
• All materials and objects named appropriately
• Tested in Marmoset Toolbag 2 (see renders)
• Tested in the Unity
• Tested in the Unreal Engine 4 (see renders)
• No special plug-ins needed to use this product
• .obj and .fbx versions exported from 3ds Max 2013
|| Textures ||
• 2048x2048 diffuse, specular, normal, and gloss maps
• Textures in .tga format
• Model texture paths are stripped
One final note: Unfortunately there's no universal standard for normal map orientation between game engines. If the normals don't look correct try inverting the green and/or red channels of the normal map in an image editor.