3D model of US Special Force Soldier.
- modeled in Zbrush 4R6;
- model consist of 73 subtools;
- all subtools are named properly;
- model is not polypainted;
- model was rendered in zbrush with the BasicMaterial from the library;
- model was rendered at the highest subdivision level;
- some parts are decimated;
- layers and morph target are not saved.
// SPECIAL NOTES \\
- model has a very big polycount; to open scene in zbrush needs a fast computer;
- all subtools was set at pre-last subdivion level;
- to set the highest subdivision level for all subtools at once, use function 'All high' in SubTool inset from Tool menu;
- subtools doesn't have active Noise; all detailes are applyed to the mesh;
- no face;
- gloves and boots which hidden under shirt and pants was sliced (doesn't have a mesh).
Polycount (at the highest subdivision level):
84 417 618 faces
42 209 000 points
© StiffMe1steR -- 2015