Here is an excellent 3D model of a UFO. Detailed enough for close-up renders. It has 4K textures with plenty of detail for renders from all distances and angles.
• This model is suitable for use in arch viz, broadcast, high-res film close-ups, advertising, design visualization, video games, high definition renders, et cetera.
• This model is an accurate representation of a UFO exterior using a scale of 1 unit = 1 centimeters.
• This model is 3072 centimeters wide and 782 centimeters high (100.78 x 25.65 feet).
• Camera and lighting included, just open and click render to achieve same results as previews.
• High quality polygonal model - professionally modeled.
• Smoothable mesh, will subdivide nicely.
• No poles, t-verts or creases. Texture mapping will not distort during higher iterations of mesh-smooth (TurboSmooth, HyperNURBS, et al).
• 5 PNG Textures 4096x4096 pixels: Diffuse, reflection, glossiness, normal and mask.
• Entire model is UV mapped - Non-overlapping UV unwrap of all polygons.
• Model is centered at 0,0,0 and has scale 1,1,1.
• Objects, materials and textures are logically named.
• Scene objects are grouped and layered.
• The model contains 11108 quad polygons, 108 tris and 0 ngons.
• The model contains 179024 polygons with mesh-smooth applied and set to 2 iterations.
• Studio background object has 24 polygons.
• The native model contains V-Ray materials.
• Presentation images are rendered with V-Ray.
• No third-party renderer plugin needed for 3ds Max as there is a Default Scanline version available.
• 3ds Max 2010 (V-Ray)
• Cinema 4D R13 (Advanced Render)
• Maya 2009 (V-Ray)
• 3ds Max 2010 (Default Scanline)
• OBJ (Wavefront .obj file)
• FBX (Kaydara .fbx 2011)
• 3DS (Autodesk 3D Studio-file)
• All Archives have the texture map included, so you can download the one you need specifically.
• All file types are quality checked and import without errors.
• OBJ, FBX and 3DS files might need adjustments to materials and texture reassignment when imported to other apps than mentioned above.
• OBJ, FBX and 3DS exports do not have any subdivision added, so this must be done in your preferred app if desired.
If you buy this 3D model I congratulate you with acquiring a professional and hassle free product, enjoy!
Feel free to check out my other UFO models and more by clicking my username PolyTron.