This is the model of typical segmented garage door.
Created in 3ds Max 2012 and rendered with Scanline and V-Ray 2.0 plug-in.
Model is based on photos and basic dimensions.
- gamma/LUT correction is enable,
- cameras have expose control but the scenes do not,
- great for visualizations and animations,
- clean geometry,
- scene is ready to render.
- max_garage_door_VR2.max file include geometry, textures, materials and V-Ray2.0 render presets. Geometry is uvw unwrapped and uvw mapped. Objects are named, scaled and located in appropriate layers,
- max_garage_door_SL.max file include geometry, textures, materials and Scanline render presets. Geometry is uvw unwrapped and uvw mapped . Objects are named, scaled and located in appropriate layers
- 3ds_garage_door .3ds file include geometry and doesn't include textures and render presets.
bitmaps are 600x450, 962x694, 1024x955 (diffuse, bump)