Realistic (copy) 3d model of Samsung GALAXY Collection 2012
Samsung Galaxy S III i9300 Product ID: 673424
Samsung GALAXY Note II Product ID: 691144
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Product ID: 696198
- detailed enough for close-up renders
- Two *.max files included Standart materials and Vray-materials
- file ..._studio_render.max included model and scenes with settings materials, lights, render setype: V-ray Adv 1.50 SP4
- hi-poly model with meshsmooth modifier
- not colaps smooth modified
- archives (3ds, obj, fbx, lwo, c4d, mb) contain smoothing model and initial
- apply the Smooth modifier with a parameter - smoothing Groups to obtain the desired level of detail
- Big size textures *.jpeg format included
- file format - max2009, 3ds, obj, fbx, lwo, c4d, mb included
- original file format - max 2009
- to all objects and materials in a scene names are appropriated
- real world size (system units - mm)
- coordinates of the location of the model in space (x0, y0, z0)
- files with the model does not contain extraneous or hidden objects (lights, cameras, etc.)
The model is completely ready for use visualization in 3ds max.
All previews rendered 3ds max Vray.
In formats c4d, 3ds, lwo, obj, fbx, mb - model exported to standard materials (textures), not contain Vray shaders.
In these formats, shaders need to be edited for the new studio for the final rendering.
File ..._studio_render.max included model and scenes with settings materials, lights, render setype: V-ray Adv 1.50 SP4
At collection purchase - economy of 35 %!