Rigged Cartoon LowPoly business good looking man character.
Suitable for use in broadcast, high-res film close-ups, advertising, explainer videos, design visualization. Ready for animation! ( Originally created with 3ds Max 2012 )
|| CONCEPT & DESIGN ||
Handsome business man Low Poly Art style, with slender body and expressionless face. Prioritized simplicity very low flat polygons and pastel colors. He is wearing a completely formal attire, with a fancy, dark grey suit, a white shirt underneath, flat, dark tie and brown shoes. This cartoon is intended to represent a business men, an attractive gentleman.
This character is an original creation from the author based on its own knowledge and research . Any similarity with existing characters, or real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.
|| SPECS ||
This model is one object with one texture. 399 polygons only. This model is not intended for subdivision or smoothing. Sharp polygons is intentionally the concept of this popular style.
Standard material with a simple texture that define colors palette. Rendered images with Default Scanline Renderer with Ray Trace active.
|| TEXTURES ||
512x512 PNG (1) - All body. *This texture only define the flat colors, its resolution is irrelevant, that's why it is small 512px*
Handmade Editable Texture files (.PSD) are included)
|| GENERAL ||
Model is built to real-world scale. 1unit = 1 inch = 2.54cm
Units used: Centimeters. Model is 175 centimeters tall.
Scene objects are organized by layers.
No third-party renderer or plug-ins needed
|| SETUP ||
- Rigged with Biped system and Skin modifier.
- Model only file, non-rigged version included.
|| FORMATS ||
- FBX includes bones and skin exported from 3ds Max.
- OBJ is is non-rigged model only.
- The standard version of Handsome Cartoon Guy is product ID: 669265
- Real-time variants present modifications and additions described bellow.
|| REAL-TIME GAME-READY ||
Unreal Engine 4:
- This variant of the character has been rescaled 2.54 times to adopt the 1unit = 1cm system compatible with UE4.
- Beside UE4 Demo project in the main files, FBX assets and MAX files ready for creating new animations and export to UE4, are also included.
- The use of 'Migrate' tool from the content browser inside the Project demo is recommended. (See ReadMe.txt files inside ZIPs)
- .UnityPackage file ready for import into Unity 5.3.
- Also includes source .MAX and FBX version.
- Skeleton full compatible with Humanoid types.
- Preview images created by testing with ThirdPersonController.
- See Additional Files section.
Other game engines:
It may import well in any other 3D real-time tool that supports FBX with bones and skin.