Realistic Barracuda Fish
Rigged & Animated.
1. Animated with a loopable swimming sequence.
2. Optimized & clean model topology that can be further subdivided for high detailed rendering.*
3. Fully textured and materials applied.
4. High resolution UV unwrapped 4096 x 4096 texture map
5. Opacity map included for fins transparency.
6. Mouth opening & fins closing controlled by morph targets, set-up appropriately in all 3D applications.
*The original model is smoothened using TurboSmooth in Max, PolySmoothFace in Maya, Subpatch in XSI & Lightwave, and HyperNurbs in C4D, which renders exactly like the preview images, yet preserving the original low mesh density like the wireframe preview.
The user only need to crank up the subdivision to get a high poly & detailed mesh for rendering, OR crank down the subdivision for a low poly mesh while animating.
subdivision 0 ( original mesh ) : 2755 polys
subdivision 1 ( preview images ) : 11018 polys ==========================================
No special plugins needed.
Just load and animate!
All formats are tested in their respective 3D applications, re-worked if necessary to ensure compatibility.
MotionCow is the publisher of high quality photorealistic 3D Models & we proudly stand behind all our products.
Pls do not hesitate to contact us if you need help with our models.