A game ready photorealistic low-poly 3d model of Beretta 686 Shotgun with PBR compatible materials (using Specular map).
Preview images are done using Marmoset Toolbag 2 renderer (V-Ray renders included).
This is a high quality; low poly asset originally modeled in 3DS Max 2015. Normal map was baked from a high poly model to provide great detail while minimizing the polygon count. Hand painted realistic textures created in MARI.
This model is not intended for subdivision.
Polys: 3 603
Tris: 6 381
Verts: 3 478
Includes 6 texture maps in .tga.
4096x4096 Normal map
4096x4096 Ambient occlusion
• This model contains 6 objects with one UV-map, collected in group
• Polygons are all quads or tris, no n-gons
• Model unwrapped manually to make most efficient use of the UV space,
• No special plug-ins needed to use this product
• All materials and objects named appropriately
• Renderer is V-Ray 3.0.
• Object pivot points at 0,0,0.
• Object scaled to approximate real world size (meters)
Approximate dimensions: W:0,05m L:1,23m H: 0,19m
• .obj and .fbx versions exported from 3ds Max 2015