This is a 3D model of a Rosenbauer Panther Airport Fire Truck. This airport crash tender is used in many airports around the world. The model can easily be used for simulators or any other real time application. The Rosenbauer Group is one of the world’s three largest manufacturers of fire-service vehicles, based in Leonding, Austria.
• This model is suitable for use in arch viz, broadcast, advertising, design visualization, video game, simulation, et cetera.
• The model was originally created with 3ds Max 9.
• This model is a low polygon count exterior of a Panther Firetruck, using a scale of 1 unit = 1 meter.
• Measurements are length: 11.5 meters, width: 3 meters and height with turret: 3.7 meters.
• The polygon count is low and not meant for subdivision. Materials are set up to render realistically with reflections, bump and glossiness values. The texture maps are hand painted. The whole model's UV mapping is fitted inside a 2048x2048 map. The UVs are mixed and overlapped for some of the repetitious objects like, i.e wheels and other identical sub objects.
• The model has a pretty low polygon count and will render fast. It could easily be used for real-time applications.
• The model contains 3103 quad polygons, 578 tris and 0 ngons.
• Camera and lighting are included in separate layer, just open and click render.
• All preview images are rendered with the V- Ray renderer.
• No third-party renderer plugin needed as there is a Default Scanline version available.
• Textures: 6 PNG 2048x2048 pixels: Diffuse, specular (reflection), bump, normal, glossiness and opacity.
• Geometry and textures are logically organized in naming.
• Objects are layered/grouped and centered at 0, 0, 0.
• 3ds Max 9 (V-Ray)
• 3ds Max 9 (Default Scanline)
• Cinema 4D R13 (Advanced Render)
• Maya 2008 (Mental Ray)
• Lightwave 9.2 (Default Scanline)
• OpenFlight (MultiGen Presagis .flt file)
• OBJ (Wavefront .obj file)
• FBX (Kaydara .fbx 2011)
• 3DS (Autodesk 3D Studio-file)
• All Archives have the texture map included, so you can download the one you need specifically.
• All file types are quality checked and import without errors - Please ask TurboSquid support if any other conversion is needed and they will provide it.
• OBJ, FBX and 3DS files might need adjustments to materials and texture reassignment when imported to other apps than mentioned above.
• The OpenFlight version has a proper hierarchy with DOFs for the wheels correctly placed.
If you buy this Rosenbauer Panther Fire Truck I congratulate you with acquiring a professional and hassle free product, enjoy!
In addition, please feel free to check out my other products by clicking my username PolyTron.