- Model Independence Hall made in Cinema 4d R15 also have formats MAX 2012, MAX 2011, FBX, OBJ.
- Model not intended for subdivision.
- Textures format PNG, expansion 8 - 4096x4096, 1 - 2048x2048, +Specularmap+Normalmap. All textures 27.
- The model is highly accurate and based on the manufacturers original dimensions and technical data.
- Model is fully textured with all materials applied.
- Max models grouped for easy selection & objects are logically named for ease of scene management.
- The model has a different topology and realistic textures. The model is perfect for you for a variety of purposes.
- Textures can be easily repaint.
- For more information about the model can be seen in the previews. Created with the help of the plug - Turbosquid.
Independence Hall is where both the United States Declaration of Independence and the United States Constitution were debated and adopted. It is now the centerpiece of Independence National Historical Park in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
The building was completed in 1753 as the colonial legislature (later Pennsylvania State House) for the Province of Pennsylvania. It became the principal meeting place of the Second Continental Congress from 1775 to 1783 and was the site of the Constitutional Convention in the summer of 1787. The building is part of Independence National Historical Park and is listed as a World Heritage Site.