3D model of MRI OPTIMA
Quality model for TurboSmooth.
Originally created with 3ds Max 2012
Model supports V-Ray and defualt Scanline Render
[ USAGE ]
- This model is suitable for use in broadcast, high-res film close-ups, advertising, design visualization, forensic presentation, etc.
- The model is accurate with the real world size and scale.
- Models ready for render.
-No errors on opening
- Units used: cm
- No special plugin needed to open scene.
- High quality polygonal mode(only tris and quards).
- Model is modeled in real world scale.
- All texture can be easily modified.
- Model is fully textured with all materials applied.
- Model has been checked with the appropriate software.
- Good file organization. All components are intelligently grouped and layered.
- All geometries can be subdivided / smoothed into high definition models for close-up renders.
Please note - exchange formats may need the textures/materials re-linked/recreated.
[ SPECIFICATIONS ]
- This model contains 8 separate objects.
- This model contains 23587 polygons and 22667 verts with Turbosmooth OFF.
-This model contains 737312 polygons and 368933 verts with Turbosmooth ON 2 Iterations.
[ PRESENTATION IMAGES ]
- All preview images are rendered with V-Ray as Renderer
- Lights and cameras are not included in the file.
[ TEXTURES ]
- The scene contains a single texture
- Texture size:
Hope you like it!