—— Mountain Range——
• Photorealistic High-Resolution 3d model of a Mountain Range.
• High detail & extra clean mesh geometry
• All details are made using Vray displacement and textures.
• Suitable for close-ups
• Real World size
• For the forest you need Multi Scatter plugin.
The scene will open even if you don't have multi scatter but it will not load the forest setup.
• Also Bercon Maps free plugin is required to properly display the clouds.
• Clouds created with Vray Environment Fog plus a density map. They can be easily deactivated from the Environment and effects menu.
The scene contains 13 textures
You can see below the resolutions and the size in Mb for the main textures.:
Diffuse map.tiff 4096x4096 (96mb)
Displacement.png 4096x4096 (14.3mb)
Grass.jpg 3000 x 3000 (8.71mb)
All the textures used for masks are also 4096x4096 tiff format.
(Lighting / Rendering / File Formats) ——
• This models mesh is not intended for further subdivisions
• Lighting & Render environment setup as seen in the previews is included in the package
• Rendered in Vray 3.00 in 3dsmax 2014