Hyperealistic modern interior scene.
3ds Max 2016 and Corona only (see important notes at the end).
This is a highly detailed small apartment interior scene for 3ds Max 2016 and Corona 1.2.1.
* Architectural details are painstakingly modeled, including full windows and doors, locks, screws, power sockets (Europe), switches, thermostat, fuse boxes, vents, and more.
* Hyperrealistic Corona shaders, including more than 200 texture maps.
* Modelled to scale in cm.
* Dining-room and bedroom windows are logically linked for easy opening and closing, as are the interior doors.
* Day and night set-ups included with separate HDR maps for illumination (the scene opens in the day version. To activate the night version, open the slate editor, grab the nigh-HDR color correction map and plug it into the environment slot. Then unhide the 'Night-Light' layers and pick a night-time camera. The bathroom lights are on a separate layer)
* All cameras set-up to produce the preview renders out of the box
* Dozens of highly detailed furniture assets, including:
- Eiermann dining chairs
- Tolix chair and stool
- Vintage dining table
- Seven types of lighting fixtures (including vintage globes, Sputnik pendant lamp, Occhio spots, clip-on lights, Artemide fixtures)
- Several hyperrealistic 3D-scanned models, such as three vintage stools, wood bowl, various pumpkins, wallnuts, pastry.
- Sonos Play:1 streaming audio system
- A bookshelf full of unique book models
- Lassen candleholder and bowl
- Two types of Nagel candleholders
- Rocket espresso machine
- Full kitchen with ceran cooktop, oven with modelled interior, various metal and porcelain containers, wood spoons and spatula, cleaning brush (with individually modelled bristles), cutting boards...
- Full bathroom with mixers, shower heads, tap, sink, bathtub, towel holder and towel, soap, soap dispenser.
- Modern sofa
- Vintage sideboard
- Vintage Danish rocking chair
- Duralex glasses
- Alessi carafe
- and more...
* Not convinced? Download the free raw and processed renders.
NOTE: This is a heavy scene (almost 5m polys) that requires a serious computer to render fast. 12GB of RAM or higher recommended.
NOTE: Only available for 3ds Max 2016 and Corona. No other versions included.
NOTE: Due to the impossibility to set relative paths for .ies files in Corona lights, the scene may produce a 'missing asset' error message on opening. If so, point Max to the .ies file included in the archive.