REALISTIC 3D MODELS OF MINIONS (DESPICABLE ME)
• Detailed and Realistic 3D Models of Minions
• The project comes with 3 different minion types (DAVE, STUART, KEVIN), fully rigged, textured and with materials applied
• All Minions are controlled by XPresso-Sliders.
• The XPresso-Sliders are subdivided in Categories to make the animation progress more comfortable.
• The XPresso-Sliders cover almost all possible movements. (Even the footsteps get controlled by the XPresso Sliders).
• Whenever necessary, all values are freely adjustable in the XPresso Editor for fine tunings of any movements. If Customer prefers to animate manually, this is of course possible, but the XPresso System (Tag & User Data) shall be first removed.
• The hair type of the one-eye and two-eyes Minions can be selected in the RIG-Structure
• As there are many sliders, I suggest to check first singularly the function of each one, to see the exact movement it controls. Mixing Sliders-Functions randomly might cause unnatural results.
• A separate Walking Cycle File is also included and it is 40 Frames long
• The Text 'Despicable Me' and the Scene Objects are included
• In the ZIP-File I have also included the Despicable-Me-Font
File: Native Cinema 4D (R13).