Here is a 3D model of the Singapore Changi Airport control tower. It can be used for any type of visualization. The tower is the same scale as the real world version of this particular flight control tower. All previews renders are done with V-Ray 2.0 inside SketchUp. Night scene is included in V-Ray version.
• Camera and lighting included, just open and click render to achieve same results as previews.
• Textures: 11 JPG 512x512 to 64x64 pixels: Diffuse, reflection and lightmaps
• Geometry and textures are logically organized in naming.
• Objects are layered/grouped and centered at 0,0,0.
File formats (works from version release and above):
• Sketchup 2014 (V-Ray and default renderer in 1 archive)
• Sketchup 8-2013 (default renderer)
Check out my other products by clicking the username 'PolyTron' on top of the page.