GRAFFITI STADIUM TRIBUNE
This fragment of graffiti stadium tribune as a part of megalopolis street culture will add realism and artistic value to any of your project, including a game location, film scene or advertising project, etc.
This model has been initially modelled in 3Ds Max 2016 and rendered with Corona 1.5. It has clear topology as well as high quality textures ready for close-up renders.
Based on High resolution 3D scan (Photogrammetry Scanning) of a Graffiti Stadium Tribune.
- Retopologized and unwrapped;
- Easy to edit and re-texturize;
- Real-world scale size;
- The units of measurement: mm.
PLEASE PAY ATTENTION
- Corona Scatter for making grass was used;
- If you want to use low poly version, please disable VertexPaint and Turbosmooth modifiers.
- 3ds Max 2016 Corona 1.5
- .OBJ (without grass)
- .FBX 2014/2015 (without grass)
- Polygonal Quads/Tris
- Polygons: 63 822
- Vertices: 151 766
- High resolution texture included (.jpeg);
- All textures are 8K (8192 x 8192);
- Textures included: diffuse, normal.
Model does not include any backgrounds or scenes used in preview images.
All preview images are rendered with Corona 1.5
Please enjoy! :)