Mauser C96 Broomhandle with inner workings.
Originally modelled in cinema4D. Detailed enough for close-up renders. The zip-file contains bodypaint textures and standard materials.
- Inside scene: -model - 33 tetures
- All materials, bodypaint-textures and textures are included.
- No cleaning up necessary, just drop your models into the scene and start rendering.
- No special plugin needed to open scene.
- Phong shading interpolation / Smoothing - 35
- c4d Version R16
- Polygones - 85299 Vertices - 56118 - 44 Objects - 33 textures
- obj File - lwo file - 3ds file - fbx file Version 2010
The Mauser C96 (Construktion 96) is a semi-automatic pistol that was originally produced by German arms manufacturer Mauser from 1896 to 1937.
The distinctive characteristics of the C96 are the integral box magazine in front of the trigger and the long Barrel. The grip earned the gun the nickname Broomhandle' in the English-speaking world because of its round wooden handle.