M7 Priest - Minnesota - Howitzer Motor Carriage - 399th Armored Field Artillery - 8th. Armored Division - 1944
Originally modelled in cinema4D 11. Detailed enough for close-up renders. The zip-file contains bodypaint textures and standard materials.
- No cleaning up necessary, just drop your models into the scene and start rendering.
- No special plugin needed to open scene.
- Phong shading interpolation / Smoothing - 35
- c4d Version R11 and R16
- Polygones - 475728 Vertices - 350725 - 382 Objects - 14 textures
- obj File - lwo file - 3ds file - fbx file Version 2010
The 105 mm Howitzer Motor Carriage M7 was an American self-propped artillery vehicle produced during World War II. It was given the official service name 105 mm Self Propelled Gun, Priest by the British Army, due to the pulpit-like machine gun ring, and following on from the Bishop and the contemporary Deacon.