LUXOR TEMPLE– VERY REALISTIC IN HD
• Detailed and Realistic 3D Model of the famous Luxor temple as it is supposed to be (at the time of its construction) in 1400 B. C.
• fully textured with Materials applied
• Controllers allow you to open and close all the doors of the temple quickly and comfortably. User data are applied to the Null named 'Controllers (Wood-Gold Doors)'.
• An animated Camera named 'Main_Camera (Animated)' will guide you all the way through the temple. All doors open automatically as soon as the above animated camera approaches to them. You simply need to activate the animated camera and press play. The duration of the animation is 1400 Frames
• The animated Camera has control-sliders to adjust PAN, TILT, BANKING and Height according to the Customer’s needs.
• Scene Objects (Sky, Ground, Landscape, Lights, Palms) are included
• VERY IMPORTANT NOTE: The Sphinx is NOT included in this file!
Easy to use; intelligently named materials and textures; clean hierarchy in the Object Manager.
File: Native Cinema 4D (R13 Studio 64 Bit).
LAST UP-DATE: 16th NOV. 2014