TURBOSQUID CONVERSION SERVICE DOES NOT OFFER CONVERSION OF THIS MODEL TO ANY OTHER FORMAT TO THE LEVEL OF COMPARABLE RENDER QUALITY. CONVERSION TO ANY OTHER FORMAT WOULD MEAN REWORK FROM THE SCRATCH, EXCEPT MASHES AND TEXTURES.
2 scenes in package: Hi-res and Medium-res V2.1
All images are rendered with default LightWave 3D render. DP Rman Collection plugin used, free though accepts donations.
Video presentation on my YouTube and Vimeo channel (Tomaz Bertoncelj) or you can download it from Previews.
- Color Space Default preset; Display CS=sRGB, Output CS=sRGB, Color textures set to sRGB
- 3 spheres with basic UV maps for land, clouds and atmosphere
- Dynamic day/night according to the Sun position
- Surface nodes with user-friendly names for clear understanding
Medium-res includes (777 MB zip):
- Cloud texture 21k
- Day texture 21k
- Night lights mask for cloud illumination above cities 21k
- Night texture 21k
- Snow and Ice mask 21k
- Water Bathymetry mask 21k 16bit
- Water mask 21k
Hi-res includes (5,41 GB zip):
- Cloud texture 86k/43k (86k is the up-sampled and processed original 43k map with added hi-res polar clouds, further errors from combining satellite images fixed)
- Day texture 86k
- Night lights mask for cloud illumination above cities 54k
- Night texture 54k
- Snow and Ice mask 86k/21k
- Water Bathymetry mask 43k/21k 16bit
- Water mask 86k/21k
With a new Bathymetry mask you can set your own sea colors based on sea depth.
Diameter of Earth = 127,42 km (1:100)
All the above textures are compressed TIFF.
Texture source: NASA, British Oceanographic Data Centre
Minimum 8 GB RAM for Medium-res, minimum 32 GB RAM for Hi-res model. 16GB/64GB for comfortable use.
Be patient with loading times on systems with minimum recommended RAM.
HOW TO USE:
LightWave 3D 2015 or higher should do. Tested in LightWave 3D 2015.