Large industrial building built from light structure elements.It can be used as a medium sized factory, an assembly hall, a warehouse, or even a hangar for larger planes.
- Two large sliding doors (width: 34m, height: 13m) to help moving in or out oversized things, like planes or assembled machinery
- Five huge triangular roof windows and windows all around the building
- Two office floors (about 10 above ground level), that provides 28 large offices for support personnel
- Two elevators and two starway to office floors
- Complete lighting solutions (more than 120 ceiling lamps)
- Support pipelines and equipment for fresh air supply, fire extinguisher, power cables, etc.
- Side doors for personnel or small ware
- Solar panels on the roof for green operation
- One mobile reflector for local illumination
Overall dimensions are 88m (width) x 23.9m (height) x 117.6m (length) (without the roof the building is 16m high).
Note: Fighters shown on some pictures are not part of this package. This model was developed in Lightwave 3D 11.5 and coverted to other formats with Deep Exploration 5.5. The LWO should work on any version of Lightwave from version 6. During rendering I used the Skytracer2 plugin (standard part of LW11.5), but you possibly won't need this plugin.
The LWO version uses lots of prodecurals and some layered image maps. They are impossible to convert, but are easily reproduced in other programs. If you don't want to tinker with textures, there is a full body UV mapped version included, that uses baked maps for the walls and roof.
If you are using the LWO/LWS version you don't need any afterwork; it is rendering ready.