The Greeks certainly knew how to come up with cool critters, Greek mythical beasts seem to have that awesomeness factor. Hydras are awesome in their lizardous glory, so cool cos they’re very hard to kill. It’s hard to say how many heads a Hydra starts with, but cut off one and two grow back in its place. Unless you’re really good at multitasking, the Hydra’s other heads are going to kill you while you’re trying to deal with just one of them.
- Fully rigged, textured and animated.
- 3 color options.
- FBX format, Unity package, MAX format for customizing.
- Other formats: b3d, dbo, ugh (fragMotion), ms3d, mdl (3DGameStudio), smd, X, DEA (Open Collada), blend (Blender), iAvatar-iMotion (iClone 5), mesh-skel-mtrl-gfx-anim (Esenthel)
- Animations: walk, stand, idle, bite 1, bite 2, bite 3, whip tail, whip head, breath fire 1, breath fire 2, breath fire 3, hit 1, hit 2, death
- Polygon count: 8696 Triangles.
- Textures: 2048x2048 3 diffuse map (32bit alpha), normal map, specular map