The Hudson J3a Steam Engine is a high quality, realistic model. This model has Interior engine cabin - backhead (locomotive controls). Detailed high quality design on the model allows for close up renders. All of these are originally created in Autodesk Maya 2015.
- This model was designed for use as a real-time asset in a Film and TV production.
- This model is suitable for use in broadcast, high-res film close-ups, advertising, design visualization.
- All images were rendered with Autodesk Maya 2015 in mental ray.
- No modifications were made to the rendered preview images. All preview images are the rendered output from Autodesk Maya 2015. Model does not include any backgrounds or scenes used in preview images.
- Model is built to real-world scale.
- Modeled according to blueprints.
- Model is placed at origin.
- Model has textures, materials and shaders applied.
- Units used: Centimeters.
- No cleaning up necessary, all objects are properly and uniquely named.
- Scene objects are organized by groups.
- All colors can be easily modified.
- Just drop your models into the scene and start rendering.
- No special plug-in needed to open scene.
- This model contains quads and tris.
- This model contains Standard materials and mental ray materials.
- Autodesk Maya 2015
- Max 2009
- Obj (Multi Format)
- Fbx (Multi Format)
Every model has been checked with the appropriate software.
TEXTURE FORMAT - PNG(.png)
- Loco_Guages.png - 4096 x 4096
- Loco_Guages_N_Map.png - 4096 x 4096
- Concrete_Slab_Color.png - 500 x 500 - Railway track cement slabs.
Hope you like it!
Also check out my other models, just click on my user name to see complete gallery.