G10 Van is intended for game/real time/background use.
This model is not intended for subdivision.
This is a high quality; low poly asset originally modeled in 3DS Max 2013. The normal map was baked from a high poly model, making this product look very detailed without using many polygons.
The main renders and wireframes were done in Marmoset Toolbag 2. There are also renders from the Unreal Development Kit (UDK).
Note: this van is exterior only, there is no interior.
Low Poly Model (1 Object)
|| Geometry ||
• 12730 Total Tris
• 6723 Total Polys
• 6868 Total Verts
• Polygons are all quads or tris, no n-gons
• Model unwrapped manually to make most efficient use of the UV space
• Model scaled to approximate real world size (inches)
• Approximate dimensions: W:280'' x L:140'' x H:127''
• Model centered at the origin
• All materials and objects named appropriately
• Tested in Marmoset Toolbag
• Tested in the UDK (see screenshots)
• No special plug-ins needed to use this product
• .obj and .fbx versions exported from 3ds Max 2013
|| Textures ||
• 2048x2048 diffuse, specular, gloss and normal textures
• Textures in .tga format
• Model texture paths are stripped
• Photoshop CS6 source for all the textures with named layers and organized groups also available for download once the product is purchased. Customize the texture however you wish.
One final note: Unfortunately there's no universal standard for normal map orientation between game engines. If the normals don't look correct try inverting the green and/or red channels of the normal map in an image editor.