Now includes an animated ECG / EKG screen! See details below.
The preview images were created with the default render for cinema 4d. This product contains the 3d model file(s) (c4d), and texture images (png / jpg) inside a zip file. Tested on a secondary computer, and all textures, elements load properly! 3D Modeling by: Brady Arnold.
This is a 3d model collection containing:
* Adjustable Hospital Bed (rigged to fold and flatten)
* EKG / ECG Monitor with adjustable wall mount
* Defibrillator Kit with Paddles (rigged with dynamic spline cables)
* 3 Scopes including Stethoscope rigged with dynamic spline cable.
* Adjustable Overhead Light with built in fluorescent light
* IV bag, stand, and monitor with dynamic spline cable / tube.
The lighting was changed for some of the preview images so results may differ from preview.
The animated texture on the ECG monitor screen is an avi video file created with a profile most compatible with cinema 4d. The animated texture video was created from scratch by me, and not just some random stock footage from the internet :o)
There is an additional 'flatline' screen that you can switch to by following these instructions:
1. Click on the material titled 'On Screen'.
2. Under Attributes, click on the 'Color' tab.
3. Under the texture section you will see a file loaded named 'ECG-Monitor-Screen-001.avi'. That is the normal screen loop. In order to load the flatline screen you will need to switch this with the other video texture file.
4. Click the browse button in the textures section to switch video texture files.
5. Browse to the folder that you opened this 3d model file from and find the folder named 'tex'
6. Select the new video texture file named 'ECG-Monitor-Screen-Flatline-001.avi' and click 'Open'. Now you should see the screen change to a flatline reading! Follow these same steps to change back to regular screen.