- This is a photo-realistic 3D model of a Crunched Apple acquired from a real world scan data.
- Originally created with 3ds Max 2012.
- The mesh is clean & mainly made from quads .
- Model is using a scale of 1unit = 1cm.
- This model is made using mental ray materials.
- = PRESENTATION IMAGES = -
- All preview images are rendered with mental ray.
- Cameras and lights are included in the file, and the product is ready to render as preview images.
Textures used with native file :
- 'diffuse2.TIFF' 4096*4096
- 'bumpLow-DM4096_u0_v0.EXR' 4096*4096
- 'appleLow-VD4096_u0_v0.EXR' 4096*4096
- 'glare_streaks_star_camera_filter.TIF' 500*500
Additional textures (normal and vector displacement )can be downloaded separately to be used with other file formats:
- No third-party renderer or plug-ins needed for the native file format.
- No animations included with this file