Detailed 3D model of a 1991 Chevrolet Tahoe
- Originally created with 3ds Max 2015
All objects are intelligently named
Doors can't be opened
- Unit system is set to metric.
16 V-Ray materials and 3 textures
- All textures and materials are included and assigned
The file has 20 objects, 1 groups.
- Previews rendered in 3ds Max 2015 with V-Ray 3.00.08, turbosmooth subdivision set to level 2.
Turbosmooth modifier still active in modifier stacks.
- File includes only the model without the environment.
- Render settings / HDRI not included.
- OBJ and FBX formats was exported from 3ds Max, formats have gray material.
- .max format:
Subdivision level 0: 71,769 faces and 75,178 vertices
Subdivision level 1: 256,267 faces and 156,639 vertices
Subdivision level 2: 903,003 faces and 484,987 vertices
Two OBJ Files
One with high poly and one with low poly (Without Turbosmooth)