|| CARTOON FEMALE ||
• This is a model of a young 'Cartoon Female' character originally created with 3ds Max. The model along with character body contains additional set of clothing for various occasions.
|| USAGE ||
• This model was designed for use as a subdivision surface. Easy editing of clean topological forms will also allow you to use it for real time purpose if required.
• This model is suitable for use in [broadcast, high-res film close-ups, advertising, design visualization, forensic presentation, etc.]
• Geometry was modeled with animation deformation in mind.
|| SPECS ||
• This model contains separate groups for body and clothing. Extra groups are kept hidden.
• This model contains 33999 polygons and 34586 vertices without subdivision.
• This model is made up of all quad geometry.
• This model includes V-Ray materials as show in preview renderings. Rest all formats use Standard materials only.
• This product includes 3ds Max versions with and without V-Ray (separate downloads)
|| PRESENTATION IMAGES ||
• All preview images are rendered with V-Ray in 3ds Max
• No Photoshop or compositing used, Product is ready to render out-of-the-box in V-Ray version. Lights and cameras are also included in a hidden layer
• Preview Images are rendered using linear workflow in V-Ray. Rest all formats may appear a little different in tone without lighting setup.
|| TEXTURES ||
• 2048x2048 JPG (8)
• 1024x1024 JPG (4)
• 1200x1200 and 278x400 tiled textures (2)
• 3ds Max procedural maps were converted to bitmaps for other file formats
• Almost all the objects are unwrapped. Clothing has overlapping uvs after applying thickness
|| GENERAL ||
• Model is built to real-world scale
• Units used: Centimeters. Model is 147 centimeters tall.
• Scene objects are organized by layers / groups.
• The model was built with clean and regular topology to facilitate rigging/deformation.
• 3ds Max versions retain shell modifier in stack which can be removed for cloth simulation. V-Ray version also includes a common turbo smooth modifier on all geometry elements and is 'set to off' in viewport
• Body and head are combined but use different materials.
• Both hairstyles are polygonal geometry, unwrapped and textured. Their edge flow will facilitate easy extraction for further usage as hair card or curves.
|| FORMATS ||
• 3ds Max 2012 (V-Ray and Default Scanline)
• Maya 2012
• Cinema 4D r14
• Collada (Dae)
|| ADDITIONAL NOTES ||
• File formats other than 3ds Max V-Ray version contains base mesh (not smoothed)
• Non native file formats like Dae and 3ds may need manual texture assignment and the look of materials may vary.