Bookshelf 01 is a high quality, low poly asset originally modeled in 3DS Max 2015. The normal map was baked from a high poly model, making this product look very detailed without using many polygons. This product is intended for game/real time/background use. This model is not intended for subdivision.
The main renders and wireframes were done in Marmoset Toolbag 2.
Several sets of books are also included!
Low Poly Model (5 Objects)
|| Geometry ||
Bookshelf and books combined:
• 4406 Total Tris
• 2405 Total Polys
• 2472 Total Verts
• Polygons are all quads or tris, no n-gons
• Model unwrapped manually to make most efficient use of the UV space.
• Approximate dimensions: W:64'' x L:20'' x H:100''
• All materials and objects named appropriately
• Tested in Marmoset Toolbag 2 (see renders)
• Tested in Source Engine
• No special plug-ins needed to use this product
• .obj and .fbx versions exported from 3ds Max 2015
|| Textures ||
• 1024x1024 diffuse, specular, normal, gloss and ambient occlusion (AO) maps for the bookshelf
• 512x512 diffuse, specular, normal, gloss and ambient occlusion (AO) maps for bookset01
• 512x512 diffuse, specular, normal and gloss maps for bookset02
• 512x512 diffuse, specular, and normal maps for bookset03
• Several diffuse texture variations for bookset02 are included. Bookset04 uses the same textures as bookset02.
• Textures designed for physically based rendering (PBR)
• Textures in .tga format
• Model texture paths are stripped
• Photoshop .psd of the textures also available upon purchase to make texture changes easy.
* Unfortunately there's no universal standard for normal map orientation between game engines. If the normals don't look correct try inverting the green and/or red channels of the normal map in an image editor. Unreal Engine 4 and Source Engine will need the green channel inverted.