This is high detailed 3D model of Bobsleigh Sliding Center.
* Originally created with 3ds Max 2010
* This model is suitable for use in broadcast, high-res film close-ups, advertising, design visualization, forensic presentation, etc.]
* The model is accurate with the real world size and scale.
* This model contains 3743 separate objects.
with VRayProxy - 4 960 360 polygons
without VRayProxy - 176 992 194 polygons
VrayProxy was used only for the Forrest.
* We highly recommend using the VRayProxy version of the model. It is really fast in viewport and gurantees you smoother working with the file.
* This model includes Winter and Summer version.
* Both versions have materials and textures included.
* This models is not intended for subdivision.
|| PRESENTATION IMAGES ||
* All preview images are rendered with V-Ray 2.30.01 as Renderer.
* Backgorund images are not included.
* Two cameras are included. The camera from the Signature image and one for the Sliding through the tunnel.
* Lights are not included in the file.
|| TEXTURES ||
* There are 79 textures in scene.
* Texture Resolutions are form 4096x4096px to 256x256px.
|| GENERAL ||
* Model is built to real-world scale
* Units used: #meters
* Object Dimensions : 917.4m x 1084.7m x 206.6m
* Scene objects are organized by groups.
* No third-party renderer or plug-ins needed for mental ray version.
|| ADDITIONAL NOTES ||
* File formats other than 3ds Max exported as base mesh (not smoothed)
* Model represents 416 hours of 3D work
**If you have any questions, you can contact me through support. Just send a support ticket! **