This is a model of a B8 Polizei .
* Originally created with 3ds Max 2012
|| SPECS ||
* This model contains 80 separate objects
* This model contains 93 668 polygons with MeshSmooth OFF
* This model contains 374 040 polygons with MeshSmooth 1 iteration ( applied on all objects, each element ready to subdivision).
* This product includes 3ds Max 2012 versions for V-Ray (separate downloads) and mental ray (no additional plug in needed, separate download)
* This model contains 99% 4 sided polygons, 1% triangles, and no Ngons.
Thumbnails Scene Totals:
Space Warps: 4
*Rigging manipulator allow full animation control :
- Body roll in X-Y ( represents body movement when cornering, braking, acceleration e.t.c )
- steering front wheels
- independent each wheel turn, roll and movement
- front and rear axle control
- independent suspension work for each wheel
- drift simulation
- FFD modifier applied to each tire to simulate tire squash when braking or cornering.
- unnecessary controller locked.
- transform freeze applied
2048 x 2048 x3
1500 x 329 x2
1304 x 1304 x3
|| GENERAL ||
* Model is built to real-world scale
* Units used: Milimeters. Object is 4692 mm long.
* Scene objects are organized by layers and groups.
|| ADDITIONAL NOTES ||
* Simple interior.
* .3ds and fbx file format does not have textures/materials applied and will not render like the preview images.
* File formats other than 3ds Max exported as base mesh (not smoothed)'
* modeling based on photos available on Google..