The famous australian train named The Ghan accross the country from north , Darwin, to south, Adelaide.
The model is the last locomotive used from the class NR 75.
The locomotive is long of 22 m and propulsed by a diesel engine of 4,000 hp. The maximum speed of the train is 115 km/h (71 mph).
The model include Normal maps and Specular maps for the render engines.
The native Sketchup file is in 2014 version and ready for Maxwell Render 3.0.5 for Sketchup.
• High quality polygonal model - correctly scaled accurate representation of the original objects.
• Model resolutions are optimized for polygon efficiency.
• All colors can be easily modified.
• Model is fully textured with all materials applied.
• All textures and materials are included and mapped in every format.
• No cleaning up necessary, just drop your models into the scene and start rendering.
• No special plugin needed to open scene.
51 components 430 copy of components:
3 materials and textures
• Sketchup 2014 / 2013 / 8
• OBJ Multi Format
• 3DS Multi Format
• Collada DAE
• Maxwell Render MXS
• Thea Render THEA
4096x4096 px JPEG (.jpg)
8192x8192 px JPEG (.jpg)