This model of American football helmet, Riddell Revolution Speed is realistic, detailed and correctly scaled and accurate representation of the original object. This model contains a transparent visor and all exterior and interior details of the helmet. This football helmet is modeled in Autodesk Maya 2015.
- This model was designed for use as a real-time asset in a film production.
- This model is suitable for use in broadcast, high-res film close-ups, advertising, design visualization.
- All images were rendered with Autodesk Maya 2015 in mental ray, Physical Sun and Sky light .
- No modifications were made to the rendered preview images. All preview images are the rendered output from Autodesk Maya 2015. One preview image with a background was added in Photoshop, and this background doesn't come with the model.
- Model is built to real-world scale with the exact measurements.
- Model is placed at origin.
- Polygonal geometry, mid-poly model for animation and close up rendering.
- This model contains all exterior and interior details of helmet.
- Model has materials and shaders applied.
- Units used: Centimeters.
- No cleaning up necessary, all objects are grouped and are properly and uniquely named.
- This file has a mental ray Physical Sun and Sky.
- All colors can be easily modified.
- Materials are native Autodesk Maya 2015 Materials.
- This model contains quads and a few tris.
- 19543 Polygons.
- 20302 Vertices.
- This model contains mental ray materials.
- This file has Physical Sun and Sky light included in the model. You could at any given point of time remove this light by going to: render settings -> Indirect Lighting -> Physical Sun and Sky.
- This model comes in two other formats FBX 2011 and OBJ. These formats comes with standard default Materials and no separate lights.