A modular aircraft interior with two seats on the left and two seats on the right.
The left and right walls and ceiling can be hidden or shown, for easier camera placement.
The right and left seats can recline, though please don't hit the passengers sitting behind you.
Tray tables on each seat can open and close, but make sure they are in the upright position for take off and landing.
A curtain is included to keep the commoners in business class from coming into first class or to keep the riff-raff in coach class out of business and first class.
You can also use the curtain as an end to your aircraft.
You can add more interior sections to the scene to extend the length of the aircraft. Position poses are included to align each segment next to each other.
Note: doors and seat-back entertainment is not included.
* Two Poser figures: obj, cr2/ png
- Interior, with 153,449 polygons. Also includes an exterior so you can make images looking into the aircraft.
- Curtain, with 750 polygons (no moving parts).
Interior: Moving Parts:
* Left and right walls can be hidden or shown.
* Ceiling can be hidden or shown.
* Two sets of curtains on the left and right walls can move front-to-back and cover the window, with an ERC dial on the Body.
* Left and right seat sections can move forward and back.
* Left and right chair backs can recline, with an ERC dial on the Body.
* Left and right tray tables can open and close, with an ERC dial on the Body.
* The seat belts can be hidden or shown.
* The under-seat life jackets can be hidden or shown.
Includes position poses so you can quickly build an entire interior.
Hide/ Show Poses:
* Left Seats
* Right Seats
* Left Life Jackets
* Right Life Jackets
* Left Seat Belts
* Right Seat Belts
* Left Curtains
* Right Curtains
Use these to further customize your interior.
* One set of textures and bump maps for the interior materials included.
* Six textures (at 2048x2048 pixels) for the exterior are included.
This product is designed for use in Poser 5 and above. A version optimized for use in DAZ Studio is available separately.
Originally created by and acquired from PoserWorld.
Product Features (obj):
- Includes two models:
-- Interior, with 153,449 polygons. Also includes an exterior so you can make images looking into the aircraft.
-- Curtain, with 750 polygons (no moving parts).
- Made entirely with 3 and 4 point polygons.
- Includes group information, which your software should interpret as separate parts, which includes:
-- Seat sections
-- Seat backs
-- Tray tables
-- Left wall, right wall, and ceiling
- Although the model includes these parts, this version of the model is not rigged.
- Includes logically named materials, such as Exterior, Trim, Carpet, Seat Fabric, and so on. This makes it very easy to recolor the model.
- This version includes an mtl file, which your software program should read to colorize the model.
- The model has basic UV mapping and textures (at 2048x2048) are included.