7.92x57mm s.S Mauser standard cartridge was used for various guns like Kar98k, MG 34, MG 42 Gewehr 43 and more since 1934.
// --- //
¤ Accurately modelled
¤ Correct real-world dimensions [System unit: cm]
¤ Quads only
¤ UV unwrapped
¤ Includes textures and materials
¤ Smoothable polygonal model [Recommended value: 2 or 3]
¤ In 2 different scales [Scale x1 and Scale x10, just in case of any problems with importing]
// --- //
¤ Includes 3 objects:
- Bullet [396 quads]
- Case [915 quads]
- Cap (primer) [54 quads]
¤ Includes 6 texture files:
- 792x57_sS_bullet_DIF [2048x2048]
- 792x57_sS_bullet_BUMP [2048x2048]
- 792x57_sS_bullet_DIRT [2048x2048]
- 792x57_sS_case_DIF [3072x3072]
- 792x57_sS_case_BUMP [3072x3072]
- 792x57_sS_case_DIRT [3072x3072]
Modelled in Blender 2.73 and rendered with Cycles renderer.
NOTE: Because of Incompatibility between Blender and other 3D software you have to set up textures and shaders on your own if you use anything other than Blender.