Detailed (copy) 3d model and Vray-shaders ofHewlett Packard 650
Detailed enough for close-up renders. For high-res rendering.
Originally created with 3ds Max 2014 using the Vray renderer.
This model is suitable for use in advertising, design visualisation, forensic presentation, film, game cut scenes, etc.
- Studio setup is included
- Hi-poly model
- Textures *.jpeg format included
- Model resolutions are optimized for polygon efficiency(in 3ds Max the TurboSmooth modifier can be used to increase mesh resolution if necessary).
- All colors can be easily modified in the materials pallete.
- Hdr file included
- File format - max 2010, max 2011, max 2012, max 2013, max 2014, 3ds, obj, fbx, included
- OBJ - contains mesh objects only (Quads) not smoothed
- FBX - may need shader, lighting setup
- original file format - max 2014
- to all objects and materials in a scene names are appropriated
- No cleaning up necessary
- Scene objects are organized by layers/Groups
- System unit: inch
- The model is completely ready for use in 3ds max.
- In formats 3ds, obj, fbx, - model exported to standard materials, not contain Vray shaders.
Polys - 31231
Verts - 33551
- All preview images are rendered with Vray
- No compositing used, Product is ready to render as previews, Lights and cameras included in file.
Contact the author via 'SUPPORT TICKET' for any questions
Hope you like it!
Also check out my other models, just click on my user name to see complete gallery.
© trzyde - 2013