A collection of military crates used during the WWII. 3 models included in the collection : US Army crate for M1 Garand rifle, German Army for Panzerfaust and Japanese Imperial Army for Arisaka Type 99 rifle.
The native Sketchup file is in 2015 version and ready for Maxwell Render 3.1 for Sketchup and TheaRender 1.4 for SketchUp.
• Low polygonal models - correctly scaled accurate representation of the original objects.
• Model resolutions are optimized for polygon efficiency.
• All colors can be easily modified.
• Model is fully textured with all materials applied.
• All textures and materials are included and mapped in every format.
• No cleaning up necessary, just drop your models into the scene and start rendering.
• No special plugin needed to open scene.
Models (for each model) :
4 components 5 copy of components:
1 materials and textures
• Sketchup 2015 / 2014 / 8
• OBJ Multi Format
• 3DS Multi Format
• Autodesk FBX
• Collada DAE
• Maxwell Render MXS
• Thea Render THEA
Diffuse map in JPEG (.jpg) & Normal map/Specular map PNG (.png)