The model represents the Lockheed F 117 Nighthawk twin-engine stealth ground-attack aircraft formerly operated by the United States Air Force. It is the first operational aircraft to be designed around stealth technology.
- the model is rigged and uses a friendly UI for the control of the flight surfaces;
- 4x 8192 X 8192 textures for color, reflection , glossiness and bump;
- 2x 8192 X 8192 patriotic scheme textures for color and reflection;
- the psd source file for every texture is included with almost every layer available for modifications;
- all the transforms are frozen;
- the model is clean and has real world scale;
- the model is not subdividable, making it ideal for use in high resolution rendering as well as a real time model;
- all the scenes make use of a proper linear workflow for rendering. Please read the attached Notes.pdf file for some tips regarding the linear workflow in mentalray for Maya.
The model was rendered in mental ray for Maya 2015 Extension 1 and all the lights are included.